Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING UNTIL 3 FEBRUARY Layaway and reserve are not available during the sale Shop NOW and save! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. STORE WIDE SALE!!! 10% OFF EVERYTHING UNTIL 3 FEBRUARY Please call us if you have questions 252-646-1958 Shop NOW and save!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Webmasters (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Coryssa.org 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coryssa.org  (Read 852 times)
suarez
Procurator Monetae
Praetorian

« on: April 09, 2016, 08:47:17 pm »

Guys, I wanted to let everyone know that my all-ancients database Coinvac is being renamed to Coryssa and will have free access for a while. This includes access to dozens of pre-internet catalogs the full list of which can be seen at

http://www.coryssa.org/AuctionsList.html

Hope you take a moment to take a peek and kick the tires!

Ras
rasiel@dirtyoldbooks.com
suarez
Procurator Monetae
Praetorian

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 12:31:19 am »

Sharing the oldest photo I have, from 1881

suarez
Procurator Monetae
Praetorian

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 12:52:45 am »

And one last one http://www.coryssa.org/1692617 a mystifying Vespasian issue from the Montagu sale of 1897. Never seen another like it.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Numismatic and History Discussions  |  Ancient Coin Webmasters (Moderator: Sorin Teodor)  |  Topic: Coryssa.org « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop