Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Please look at the RECENT ADDITIONS and PRICE REDUCTIONS at the top and bottom of the page. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES! Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Point your mouse to a coin in RECENT ADDITIONS or PRICE REDUCTIONS on this page to see the the price. All items are guaranteed authentic for eternity! Thanks for supporting Forum with your PURCHASES!

FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Buying and Selling  |  Forum's Coins and Antiquities Consignment Shop  |  Topic: Please don't get mad at me . . . 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Please don't get mad at me . . .  (Read 722 times)
Joe Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM STAFF
Caesar

All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.

« on: January 06, 2016, 08:29:57 am »

. . . if you buy the day before a 10% off sale starts.  All sales must start and end sometime.  Our consignment fee is only 10% and our agreement with consignors doesn't allow me to give you a discount on a purchase you placed before the sale.  If I give you the discount late, I loose my entire fee and still have to pay the credit card fees and other costs.  I lose money.

. . . if you wait until the sale and someone else buys it first. The beginning of every sale is a frenzy of buying. If you really, really wanted it, you should have bought it before the sale.

. . . if you put a coin in your cart and buy the time you checkout someone else has purchased it.  Putting a coin in your cart does not reserve the coin. Placing the order reserves the coin. Shipping it marks it sold.

Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
FORVM`s Classical Numismatics Discussion Board  |  Buying and Selling  |  Forum's Coins and Antiquities Consignment Shop  |  Topic: Please don't get mad at me . . . « previous next »
Jump to:  

Recent Price Reductions in Forum's Shop