Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Where did the Gallery, Fakes Reports, Maps go????  (Read 1518 times)

Offline cmcdon0923

• Caesar
Where did the Gallery, Fakes Reports, Maps go????
« on: May 15, 2015, 01:17:39 pm »
Is it just me and my browsers (IE and Chrome) or were the links at the top of the pages to things like MEMBERS' GALLERY and MY COINS (and I think, a few others) removed ?

I hope not, as I use them a LOT.

Offline cmcdon0923

• Caesar
Re: Where did the Gallery, Fakes Reports, Maps go????
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 01:34:21 pm »
Look first....type later....

I found it under the RESOURCES dropdown.......

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 01:40:41 pm »
Also for those that have trouble with drop downs there is a link to the Fake Coin Reports on the Fake Coin Discussion Board on the homepage, and there are links to the Gallery on the Gallery Discussion Board on the homepage and on the Best of Type Discussion Board on the homepage.  (Look for red text links all down the discussion homepage.)
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 06:20:03 pm »
Here are some screen shots to show where they are.  

Mouse over the RESOURCES link in the new header menu bar and you will see the links.  

If using a drop down menu is a challenge for you, there are also links in on the corresponding discussion boards.  Look for the red text.

See the images below.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity