Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Frank Sternberg catalogues scans  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Boris B

• Legionary
Frank Sternberg catalogues scans
« on: January 26, 2020, 04:31:06 am »
Hello,

Wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm looking for scans of Frank Sternberg auction catalogues. What interests me are the parts with Judaean and Judaean / Samarian city coins (to be clear - I'm looking for all the cities that appear in the Sofaer collection).
As far as I know, the Sternberg catalogues that would help me the most are 1976, 1995 and 1998.

If anyone has good scans, or is willing to scan parts of the catalogues, I'd be really grateful!
Alternatively, I'd be happy to purchase the catalogues, especially the 1976.

I can be reached at bmbess1@gmail.com

thanks in advance!

Offline Steve Moulding

• Consul
    • Auction & Provenance Databases
Re: Frank Sternberg catalogues scans
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 05:59:10 pm »
I realize this is an old topic (and I did reply to Boris directly just now) but if anyone else is looking for Sternbergs, I do have a decent number (most, but not all) of them scanned. Let me know if you need anything.

Steve
Steve Moulding
New York

All coins are guaranteed for eternity