Numismatic and History Discussion Forums > Ancient Coin Forum

Meepzorp's coin website

<< < (286/337) > >>

Meepzorp:
Hi folks,

I just edited and/or re-formatted the text in numerous Medieval Italy and Medieval Sicily pages.

I am now finished editing and/or re-formatting the text in my Byzantine, Crusader, Medieval Italy, and Medieval Sicily pages.

Meepzorp

Meepzorp:
Hi folks,

Today, I edited and/or re-formatted the text in numerous Medieval pages.

I am now finished editing and/or re-formatting the text in all of my website pages.

Meepzorp

Meepzorp:
Hi folks,

About 6 weeks ago, I finally finished swapping out my sub-par (blurry) photos. I actually did 2 "run throughs". It took me a long time.

In the past 6 weeks, I re-cropped my photos that needed to be re-cropped. I also edited and/or re-formatted the text in my website pages.

I still need to add more sections to my website.

However, before I can do that, I have some new arrivals that I need to post in my website.

But before I can even do that, there is something else I need to do. Some of my website pages are a mess. This is particularly true for my Greek Italy, Campania, Neapolis pages (both silver and bronze) and my Medieval Italy, Genoa pages. I have too many A and B pages. It is a result of adding too many coins since I initially posted my website pages. I need to "clean them up". Also, one of my Medieval Italy, Milan pages needs to be split.

Meepzorp

Meepzorp:
Hi folks,

I just split my Medieval Italy, Milan, Part 7 page into 2 pages. That page was getting too crowded. I created a Part 8 page.

Meepzorp

Meepzorp:
Hi folks,

I just re-organized all of my Greek Italy, Campania, Neapolis, Bronze pages. I got rid of all those A and B pages (I had 3 of them). I also split 3 pages. I now have 10 pages. Of course, I had to re-number all of my photos and edit my text. It is a very time-consuming and tedious process. It took me more than 3 hours.

Meepzorp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version