Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Poll

Which of these do you want as our official award logo for the "Forvm Award For Medieval Studies"?

14 (46.7%)
11 (36.7%)
5 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: October 21, 2005, 08:26:30 pm

Author Topic: Award Logo Design Poll - "Forvm Award For Medieval Studies"  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Pep

• Magistratus Optima Lege VI
  • Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
    • My Gallery
Award Logo Design Poll - "Forvm Award For Medieval Studies"
« on: October 07, 2005, 08:26:30 pm »
This poll will be open for the standard two-week period.  The choice button for each design is at the lower left so be careful of which one you click.  If no design gets a majority, there will be a runoff bewteen the top two vote-getters.  Please vote!  Good luck TRPOT and Windchild (creator of the Victories logo that we currently use for our other two awards)!

Kevin

Offline areich

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • Ancient Greek and Roman Coins, featuring BMC online and other books
Re: Award Logo Design Poll - "Forvm Award For Medieval Studies"
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 03:44:59 am »
I wanted to vote, but I can't decide. They are all very good!

Andreas
Andreas Reich

Offline Pep

• Magistratus Optima Lege VI
  • Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
    • My Gallery
Re: Closed Award Logo Design Poll - "Forvm Award For Medieval Studies"
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 10:02:31 pm »
Well, no entry got the majority vote so the runoff poll will begin shortly.  Andreas, hopefully this will make it a little easier for you to decide ;)

Kevin

All coins are guaranteed for eternity