Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Pius-Laodicea a Mare  (Read 725 times)

Offline AlfaOmega

• Consul
Pius-Laodicea a Mare
« on: February 09, 2019, 06:55:30 am »
This ae 25 of Antoninus Pius is from Laodicea a Mare. I could not classify it as I do not have books for this city and I did not find anything on the internet.
This type differs on the reverse side for the letters that are in the reverse side. (year of minting?)
this presents on the left the letters THETA-O-E and on the right Ϟ-P.
I ask politely if someone can help me to classify it. I do not even think it is present in the PRC online.
Thanks Roberto

Offline AlfaOmega

• Consul
Re: Pius-Laodicea a Mare
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 08:19:55 am »
Non mi pare presente. Già cercata prima nel RPC online.
Grazie

Offline Pekka K

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • ...one coin at a time...
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 08:29:54 am »

Offline AlfaOmega

• Consul
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 10:40:19 am »
Thanks and think that I looked good online RPC.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity