Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Help identifying late era romans  (Read 256 times)

Offline Alan M3

• Praetorian
Help identifying late era romans
« on: December 05, 2022, 09:31:37 pm »
Hi, my name is Alan, and I am relatively new to ancients. I bought this cool lot of Constantine era ancients, and I need help identifying the emperor on each of these coins.

Offline Arados

• Comitia Curiata
  • IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
Re: Help identifying late era romans
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 02:04:37 am »
Welcome to Forvm Alan.

Please start a new topic for your other coins and post them individually if they are of different types i.e iconographically different on the obverse and reverse. Topics get very confusing with multiple coins of various types.

Good look  ;)

Offline Pekka K

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • ...one coin at a time...
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 04:06:34 am »

Looks like Constantius II Spes Reopvblice, like:

http://numismatics.org/ocre/id/ric.8.sis.396

ps, yoyr coin looks maybe like:

Offline Arados

• Comitia Curiata
  • IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2022, 07:38:26 am »
What i meant was that you should start new topics for your other coins, please do not add them to your first topic unless they are of the exact same type.

"Please start a new topic for your other coins and post them individually if they are of different types i.e iconographically different on the obverse and reverse. Topics get very confusing with multiple coins of various types."

You can send a PM to me if you are still unsure.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity