Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Had COVID, but much better now.  (Read 249 times)

Offline v-drome

• Caesar
Had COVID, but much better now.
« on: May 08, 2023, 06:18:14 pm »
Hi, all.  I just wanted to report that Hawaii, along with many other places is having a small resurge in Covid.  Had a rough 3 or 4 days, but symptoms are nearly gone now.  I still need to isolate for a few a more days.  The sore throat was the worst part.  Body aches you can just lie still but the throat is relentless.  I was vaxxed and last boosted around 7 months ago, so I had some protection.  The vaccines also can cause body aches, but at least there is no sore throat with them.  I am also near the end of a 5 day course of Paxlovid which seems to have really helped.  Lungs feel clear and easy, and my energy level is way up from yesterday.

Best regards, Jimi

Offline Virgil H

• Caesar
Re: Had COVID, but much better now.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 06:55:04 pm »
Glad you are feeling better.

Virgil

Offline Jay GT4

• Tribunus Plebis 2021
  • Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Leave the gun, take the Canoli!