Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Deleting Entries?  (Read 320 times)

Online Virgil H

• Caesar
Deleting Entries?
« on: May 04, 2023, 10:25:54 am »
I was looking at my gallery and it looks like I posted one coin three times. I think this may happen when I get a posting error and then redo the entry. These errors happen fairly often and I always assumed it was because I spent too much time before hitting Save.

Anyway, each entry has a different URL. I want to make sure I can delete two of the entries and it will not affect the third that I want to keep.

Thanks,
Virgil

Offline Enodia

• IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
Re: Deleting Entries?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 11:36:21 am »
There's a Delete This File button just under the image. This will delete that file only, especially since they have different url's.

~ Peter

Online Virgil H

• Caesar
Re: Deleting Entries?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 11:56:51 am »
OK, thank you.

Virgil

All coins are guaranteed for eternity