Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Few ancient/antique pottery objects identification advice  (Read 1611 times)

Peter P6

Few ancient/antique pottery objects identification advice
« on: September 29, 2017, 07:35:27 am »
Afternoon all,

for some time now, I have few very interesting objects on hands. I tried to re-search them myself, but I found myself even in worse situation then I was before :)

Anyone will be kind enough to express opinion on those pottery objects, and to clarify possible cultures..?

"Elk" precolumbian or precolumbian style small bowl & black pottery bowl with "spikes" no idea which culture possibly it coulb be..

I find very interesting 3rd object, footed glazed ceramic bowl or tray, etc. - I do believe that in a middle depicted not just random lines as a motif, I would like to think that it is possibly some sort of language character there..?

Kind regards
Peter

Peter P6

Re: Few ancient/antique pottery objects identification advice
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 07:37:29 am »
Additional picture.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity