Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: CARACALLA  (Read 2342 times)

Offline HELEN S

• Caesar
CARACALLA
« on: February 23, 2013, 05:08:16 pm »
  OK thanks to jay for getting my photo sorted i have just put my first coin in BOT yes i have managed to get it up cant quite believe it
  i am looking for a worthy challenger for my coin is there anybody out there for me to WHOP only joking i really hope so +++  
  am i supposed to put my coin up here or do i wait for peeps to view it on the BOT thanks for your time in answering my question

VOTES are accepted on this link thank you for your support

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-93206

Offline Matt Inglima

• Caesar
  • Quid, me anxius sum?
Re: CARACALLA
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 05:53:41 pm »
That is a beautiful denarius, Helen, and I'm sure it will give any challenger a run for his/her money.

Offline HELEN S

• Caesar
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 06:16:51 pm »
That is a beautiful denarius, Helen, and I'm sure it will give any challenger a run for his/her money.

thankyou very much for your kind words i am just in awe at the magnificent portrait it is very special to me   +++ +++

as i have posted before i have just lost my DAD and he had been remarried
 he was sad that he was only allowed to leave each of his children £100.00 in his will it did trouble him
 but his wife made sure that this was what was going to happen
 i have therefore purchased two coins for keepsakes to have something that i can treasure forever and this coin is one of them
 for it to remain in BOT will be an added bonus so thankyou to everyone that has voted GOD BLESS YOU ALL   +++ +++

Offline Marcelo Leal

• Consul
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 09:53:10 pm »
That is a beautiful denarius!!! ;)
Thanks for sharing with us, Helen!!

Best regards,
Marcelo Leal.
Augustus1975
Non omne quod fulget aurum est

All coins are guaranteed for eternity