Numismatic and History Discussion Forums > Classical Numismatics Books and References Discussion Forum

NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENTS

(1/22) > >>

Joe Sermarini:
Please use this topic to announce the publication of new numismatic, antiquity, and history books, and/or provide comments or reviews on new books.  

mharlan:
I want to announce the publication of my new book Roman Republican Moneyers and Their Coins 81 BCE-64 BCE. Some of you may know my earlier book Roman Republican Moneyers and Their Coins 63 BC-49 BC published in 1995 which is now out of print (I am working on a revision). This new volume fills out the early years of the Sullan constitution covering thirty-four moneyers who minted between 81 and 64. I self-published this book in the U.S. and it is now beginning to be distributed through dealers. Forum Ancient Coins will be adding it to their book list soon.    240 pages with 144 enlarged illustrations $24.95    I will be quite happy to discuss any of the coins on the forum board.     Michael Harlan

vk:
Please let us know when we can order it from Forum.

Joe Sermarini:
Roman Republican Moneyers and Their Coins 81 BCE-64 BCE is available now from Forum.  I have only just had the opportunity to open to a few random pages and read a few paragraphs.  I was facinated and impressed.  I look forward to reading the entire book. 

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/catalog/roman-and-greek-coins.asp?vpar=1834&pos=0#Roman Books

Andrew McCabe:

--- Quote from: Joe Sermarini on November 26, 2012, 11:14:07 pm ---Roman Republican Moneyers and Their Coins 81 BCE-64 BCE is available now from Forum.  I have only just had the opportunity to open to a few random pages and read a few paragraphs.  I was facinated and impressed.  I look forward to reading the entire book.  

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/catalog/roman-and-greek-coins.asp?vpar=1834&pos=0#Roman Books

--- End quote ---

I've read it, cover to cover, and discussed it with others who have expertise in the era. There will be a book review by my in the forthcoming Numismatic Chronicle.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version