Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Late Roman and Byzantine monograms  (Read 282 times)

Offline Warren

• Praetorian
Late Roman and Byzantine monograms
« on: April 05, 2023, 05:45:11 pm »
Forum Ancient Coins hosts an excellent web page on late Roman and Byzantine monograms:
https://www.forumancientcoins.com/numiswiki/view.asp?key=monogram

Apparently, Howard Cole helped with the Byzantine monograms. I have some potential additions to the page, but I don't see any contact information. Who can I write to discuss potential additions to that page? If you know, maybe you could reply here to acknowledge you have an email address I could use, but only provide it to me using a private message. (Many people do not want their email address all over the internet.)

Offline Victor C

• Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • all my best friends are dead Romans
    • Constantine the Great
Re: Late Roman and Byzantine monograms
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 07:06:09 pm »
There is an edit button located at the top right corner

Victor Clark

LRB gallery

All coins are guaranteed for eternity