Numismatic and History Discussion Forums > Ancient Coin Forum

Amazed

(1/1)

Joe Sermarini:
I am amazed by how many great sites are getting nominated.  Sites that I had not seen before.   Wow.   I'm sure it will slow down someday, but until now it has been very fast paced with so many great sites.

cscoppa:
It's hard to go into any depth looking at the new sites, but they all seem to have solid information.

I hope that we will have a single place to look to have all of these sites as links for future use. A "LINKS" page of all the nominations and/or award winners.

Bluefish:

Actually Chip, we do have such a place  ;):
 Recipients of the Forvm Award For Numismatic Excellence, located right below the open polls, is updated weekly and the links put into alphabetical order. 2 threads under that are the winners for Classical Studies, arranged the same way.  As if Forvm wasn't already a powerful tool for collectors, this pretty much cements it as your "one stop shopping" place for Numism!

Our Awards Moderator, Pep, deserves a huge round of applause for the incredible amount of time and effort he has dedicated to running this Committee and organizing the polls. Thanks Pep!

Pep:
Thank you  :'(  :laugh:.  Also, yes it will slow down soon to three sites per week maximum so y'all won't be continuously overwhelmed with sites.

Pep

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version