Numismatic and History Discussion Forums > Ancient Coin Forum

Annual Award Logos- Poll

(1/2) > >>

Pep:
The first option involves giving all recipients throughout the year a logo with gold Victories and then awarding a gold, silver, and bronze bar that the annual winners would put under that standard logo.  If you want websites to be eligible for the annual award for multiple years, this might be easier to add to.

The second option would give a logo with green patina Victories to all recipients and then at the end of the year the gold/silver/bronze winners will be given a logo with the Victories and year colored appropriately to replace their standard ones.  This would be difficult for a site that won gold one year and bronze the next without giving them two separate logos.

The third option is like the second but the regular award has gold Victories and the colors would be in the wreaths and year.  You could add wreaths and years at the bottom if a site wins again in later years.  You know what, I'm going to start another poll asking if y'all want winners to be eligible in future years, keep that in mind when you vote here too.  The other poll is at:
https://www.forumancientcoins.com/board/index.php?board=32;action=display;threadid=11964

Thanks,

Kevin  8)

Notice:  I'll see how the other poll goes, this one may need a runoff depending on the other's outcome.

Note:  I have cleaned up my webspace and uploaded the first choice in the message below for posterity.

Bluefish:

I like the last set with the laurel wreats, but would like to see the Victories colored to match, like in example #2.

:)

Salem Alshdaifat:
i think the second one . ;D
salem

Ecgþeow:
I like the 3rd one best. I like the whole wreath thing.

ember:
I like Bluefish's idea.

Darcy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version