Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Please don't get mad at me . . .  (Read 2270 times)

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Please don't get mad at me . . .
« on: January 06, 2016, 10:29:57 am »
. . . if you buy the day before a 10% off sale starts.  All sales must start and end sometime.  Our agreement with consignors doesn't allow me to give you a discount on a purchase you placed before the sale.  If I give you the discount late, I loose my consignment fee and still have to pay the credit card fees and other costs.  I lose money.

. . . if you wait until the sale and someone else buys it first. The beginning of every sale is a frenzy of buying. If you really, really wanted it, you should have bought it before the sale.

. . . if you put a coin in your cart and by the time you checkout someone else has purchased it.  Putting a coin in your cart does not reserve the coin. Placing the order reserves the coin. Shipping it marks it sold.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity