Numismatic and History Discussion Forums > Biblical & Judean Coins Discussion Forum

Hendin's New Guide to Biblical Coins (GBC6)

(1/4) > >>

cmcdon0923:
Has anyone received their copy yet?  I ordered mine the day the notice regarding availability came out, but have not received it yet.

The problem is that a major auction company has a decent selection of Judaean coin coming up next week, but for some reason that defies logic, they attributed them by their new GBC6 numbers.

If anyone has a copy, is their a cross reference of the new GBC6 variety numbers to GBC5?

Craig

Virgil H:
Are you talking about the new Hendin book? If so, I asked ANS about that and they said it was going out after he signs copies last Thursday, so may have gone out already. ANS has a Lyceum starting Feb 9 taught by him, having the book in hand I hoping very much to have before it starts.

Regards,
Virgil

Jay GT4:
I received my Hendin 6th edition Guide to Biblical Coins yesterday.

Yes there is a concordance  for editions 2, 4, and 5 as well as TJC and AJC

Virgil H:
I just got mine today. I ordered it from ANS as soon as it was announced a few months ago and was pleasantly surprised to see a personalized inscription from and signed by David Hendin. I got number 46 of the first 100 books. I had no idea. Very cool.

Virgil

cmcdon0923:
Still waiting for mine.  I too ordered a signed copy the day the announcement came out, and I received an email from DH thanking me for my order.

Now I just need to receive the book !!

Craig

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version