Numismatic and History Discussion Forums > Classical Numismatics Books and References Discussion Forum

SNG

<< < (6/10) > >>

Anaximander:
I make extensive use of SNG ANS in cataloging my Greek coinage.  It has a lot of coins and great coin plates.  Its weakness is a familiar and fundamental deficiency in the SNG format: no table of contents, and no page numbers.  So here's my stab at a table of contents for SNG ANS, uploaded to my TOC gallery here. 
Please let me know of any shortcomings!

Anaximander

Flav V:
Hello,

There is actually 3 books on sale. Here is the link to contact the library: librairie.archaion@skynet.be

They are in belgium. I already bough books to them and they are all in very good state. On the capture there is the three books you maybe search. Its SNG but between us im not on greek coins so i may have confused with other books.

helvetica:
See my today's posting in this section of the forum for the link to all the SNG Cop volumes as pdfs on gallica.fr

Anaximander:
The Gallica website for the Bibliotheque Nationale de France has followed up its scanning and posting of SNG Copenhagen (here) with a scan of the first volume of SNG France, best known as SNG Delepierre. The scan appeared on their website in Sept. 2022. (here). 

You can read SNG Delepierre online, or you can download the PDF, but please know you may have difficulty completing your download in one go (it must be a very large file), but you can download pieces at a time.

Altamura:

--- Quote from: Anaximander on December 21, 2022, 11:27:47 am ---... The Gallica website for the Bibliotheque Nationale de France has followed up its scanning and posting of SNG Copenhagen ...
--- End quote ---
They meanwhile have also the missing three volumes of SNG Cop and SNG France 2, 3 and 4  :) .

Regards

Altamura

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version