Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Macedon Amyntas, fake or not?  (Read 394 times)

Offline Alexander K

• Praetorian
Macedon Amyntas, fake or not?
« on: February 16, 2021, 06:38:26 am »
Dear board,

Ask for your knowledge and help. Please tell your opinions about this Macedon Amyntas coin,

which I purchase many years ago from one ancient coins dealer in Germany, recently sold it

but the buyer say that this is a fake, not genuine coin.

I'm attaching my pics of this item and some images from the seller who sold them to me many

years ago. Again, please write, to your opinion, is that coin the fake or not?

Many thanks to you all in advance!
Regards,
Alex

Offline Molinari

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • My defeat, if understood, should be my glory
Re: Macedon Amyntas, fake or not?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 09:57:06 am »
I see no reason to doubt it.

Offline Alexander K

• Praetorian
Re: Macedon Amyntas, fake or not?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 07:35:12 am »
Thank you!

Any more opinions please?

PS - may I ask admin to make images in this topic to be visible for guests? Thank you

All coins are guaranteed for eternity