Announcements and Help > FORVM Announcements and Website Help

2020 Member of the Year - Mark Fox (Mark Fox)

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sam:

--- Quote from: Anaximander on February 02, 2021, 03:18:46 pm ---
--- Quote from: Sam on February 02, 2021, 12:49:43 pm ---Hail Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus Otlichnik  AND Hail Tribunus Plebis 2020 Mark Fox   +++

--- End quote ---

I couldn't have said it better... Worthy candidates, all, and congrats to the two winners.

--- End quote ---

;) Not mine I copied and paste  my dear and great friend  n.igma 's post :

All hail Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus Otlichnik  Thumbs Up
and
Hail Tribunus Plebis 2020 Mark Fox, member of the year!

But my happiness is more than real  +++

SC:
Thanks everyone for the huge honor and for the messages of congratulations and kind words.  This is a huge honor for me.  I have learned so much from the forum and all its members and have been happy to have been able to give something back.  I have been collecting for about 21 years and a member here for 14.  Joining the forum really spurred me on to a more serious level of interest.

The forum is also a very important source of friendship, especially if you have no one in person to share your collecting interests with.

Congratulations to Mark Fox.  Your breadth of knowledge astounds me.  I learn a huge amount, especially about Greeks, from your posts.

And finally, thanks again to Joe for providing us with this wonderful forum.

SC

Blayne W:
Congratulations Shawn and Mark.  I have really appreciated all the help you have been able to give me and the knowledge you both share.    Its a well deserved recognition!

*Alex:
Congratulations to both worthy winners.

Alex

wileyc:
Wonderful comments Mark, I always enjoy reading your comments usually about a subject I am not familar with. Its what I like about lurking around here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version