Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: NFSL Nomination: Coin-Ancient-World  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: NFSL Nomination: Coin-Ancient-World
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 11:41:28 am »
Coin-Ancient-World has been added to the NFSL.

If a seller's eBay username indicates they specialize in coins, and especially ancient coins, the threshold for listing on the NFSL is much lower. If this seller's eBay username was Flowers-Candy-World, I would think maybe this is just a mistake. This seller's name claims ancient coins are his specialty. That alone is fraud.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline Constantine IV

• Caesar
  • Constantine IV
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 04:39:55 pm »
It may not come as a surprise that the seller in quesiton is Bulgarian.
It does not seem that fake ancients is only being sold by that seller but also fake "ancient" statues.
"He who gives himself airs of importance, exhibits the credentials of impotence". ~ Decimus Laberius, 46 BCE

Offline marcos x

• Consul
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 04:01:50 pm »
I noticed this guys stuff already it was so dreadfull I thought he was already on the list.
when I die make sure to put two coins on my eyes for the boatman......make sure they are not fouree's

All coins are guaranteed for eternity