Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Total Upload Size Limits?  (Read 609 times)

Offline Virgil H

• Caesar
Total Upload Size Limits?
« on: December 13, 2021, 07:46:38 pm »
Hi all,

Just tried to upload two images in one post, one was 1.22 MB and one 1.27 MB, so total above 2 MB. I have seen here before the limit was 2 MB. Obviously, that must be a combined total, correct? I had to reduce sizes twice to get them to upload.

Thanks,
Virgil

Online Enodia

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
Re: Total Upload Size Limits?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2021, 03:03:39 am »
A clear image needn't be that big anyway.

~ Peter

Offline Virgil H

• Caesar
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 06:32:15 pm »
I know that, but I try to not have multiple versions of an image if I can help it. But I take images at particular resolutions and it is time consuming to make multiples of images I want to post. If I had a gallery, it would require double at please of every photo. I am cool with the forum rules, I understand data storage costs.

Thanks,
Virgil

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 04:24:22 pm »
The maximum upload size is supposed to be 2.5 mb.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity