Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: BBC Two Building the Ancient City  (Read 652 times)

Offline David Atherton

• IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
  • The meaning of life can be found in a coin.
    • Flavian Fanatic Blog
BBC Two Building the Ancient City
« on: August 31, 2015, 11:03:36 am »
Just in case anyone missed it, I wanted to share a link to a wonderful new BBC programme hosted by Andrew Wallace-Hadrill: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0671rt9

Building the Ancient City: Athens and Rome is chock full of neat little tidbits and Wallace-Hadrill's enthusiastic delivery. I never tire of watching him discuss the ancient world. One particular moment for me stood out - the pieces of the Forma Urbis Romae digitally reassembling themselves behind Wallace-Hadrill as he discussed its significance.

Offline Mat

• Caesar
  • Ancient Coin Addict
Re: BBC Two Building the Ancient City
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 11:14:45 am »
Grabbing it now, thanks! +++
MY GALLERY

MJB Ancients

All coins are guaranteed for eternity