Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Need help identifiying my late father's coins (7/11)  (Read 247 times)

Marc M

Need help identifiying my late father's coins (7/11)
« on: January 03, 2023, 09:47:23 am »
My father recently passed away and whilst clearing out his house, I found 11 old coins. Back in the 1970s he used to work renovating old houses, and would frequently come home from work with numerous old coins he had found buried in the grounds. There were many many more coins, but I have no idea where they ended up. These are all I could find. I'm curious about their history, all were found around the London (UK) area back in the early 1970s.

Here's coin 7:

Offline Victor N

• Praetorian
Re: Need help identifiying my late father's coins (7/11)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 09:05:18 am »
A civic copper (Falus) of Iranmint off flan but this type is of Mashad Maqda mint AH1246 (1830 AD)

Marc M

Re: Need help identifiying my late father's coins (7/11)
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2023, 09:09:54 am »
Thank you for your help :)

All coins are guaranteed for eternity