Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Mithridatic Wars and Bronze Coinage in the Roman Province of Asia—Lucia Carbone  (Read 573 times)

Offline Virgil H

• Caesar
Not sure where to put this as it crosses Greek and Roman Provincial coinage. It looks like the ANS is now putting their Friday Member's Zoom Long Table lectures on Youtube, which is great since I can't always attend and it used to be if you missed it, you missed it.

They are all good, but this one was simply outstanding for me as it covers one of my main areas of collecting interest.

Mithridatic Wars and Bronze Coinage in the Roman Province of Asia—Lucia Carbone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2n95MH2JYc&list=PLYXyErJWMz64nYUJE69-TvU468uy-BM2V&index=22

If you are interested in bronze coinage of Asia Minor, this is excellent.

Regards,
Virgil

All coins are guaranteed for eternity