Resources > The Best of Type Gallery

Best of Type Challenge: ATG Drachms

<< < (2/2)

Joe Sermarini:

--- Quote from: Robert_Brenchley on May 26, 2011, 01:29:11 pm ---Surely all three will have different Price numbers, probably different mints. I think there should be room for more than one ATG tet!

--- End quote ---

The rule is that coins compete only with coins of the same attribution.  So, different Price numbers, if given in the attribution do not compete against each other.  If someone were to add a ATG tet without any attribution other than "ATG tet" it would have to have a higher rating than every other ATG tet to remain.  If it does have a higher rating than all the other ATG tets, it stays but none of the other ATG tets get deleted because they are still the BOT for their specifically attributed type.  

mihali84:

--- Quote from: Joe Sermarini on May 26, 2011, 04:29:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: Robert_Brenchley on May 26, 2011, 01:29:11 pm ---Surely all three will have different Price numbers, probably different mints. I think there should be room for more than one ATG tet!

--- End quote ---

The rule is that coins compete only with coins of the same attribution.  So, different Price numbers, if given in the attribution do not compete against eachother.  If someone were to add a ATG tet without any attribution other than "ATG tet" it would have to have a higher rating than every other ATG tet to remain.  If it does have a higher rating than all the other ATG tets, it stays but none of the other ATG tets get deleted because they are still the BOT for their specifically attributed type. 

--- End quote ---

Should we include the Price number in the title? or is it enough to be listed in the description?

Joe Sermarini:
I would like if everyone put it in the title, but flexibility is the rule because not everyone will read this post or even remember it if they do.  In the description is good enough.  If I see two the same, I will probably modify the titles to ensure they are next to each other and that a challenge is clear.  

El Reye:
Do you have to create a gallery to post best of type coins?

Cameron

Joe Sermarini:

--- Quote from: El Reye on May 27, 2011, 04:25:55 pm ---Do you have to create a gallery to post best of type coins?

Cameron

--- End quote ---

No, it is one of the theme galleries.  If you create your own, it will be in the wrong place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version