Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Islamic? Flower in concentric circles with ring pellets / Inscription. AE15-16mm  (Read 287 times)

Offline Lee S

• Comitia Curiata
  • Conservator
  • Caesar
  • γεια μας !!!
Hi Guys,

The second one for today...
  I have seen nothing like this on my searches, any pointers appreciated.  +++ ;D +++

Lee S.

Offline henrivd

• Caesar
Strikes me as Jewish but than a front and reverse similar

Offline Jamie R

• Praetorian
Like the other similar one you posted, this is an Ottoman AE copper manghir coin. It looks a lot like many of those I've seen of Mehmet II.

Offline Lee S

• Comitia Curiata
  • Conservator
  • Caesar
  • γεια μας !!!
Thank you Jamie R!!! Thats the bugger!! +++ ;D +++

All coins are guaranteed for eternity