Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Help...  (Read 609 times)

Offline Derek S2

• Legionary
Help...
« on: October 21, 2021, 12:28:17 pm »
Hi all,

I bought a coin last night via auction off moneta_auction and i am trying to contact them to arrange postage but i get the error

An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to send personal messages.

Can anyone help me?

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: Help...
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 01:41:57 pm »
You can contact them on the auction itself using the "Ask Question" button.

Or you can make three posts on the discussion, move up to legionary, and then you will be able to use personal messages.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline Derek S2

• Legionary
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 01:56:05 pm »
ok, thank you!

Offline Virgil H

• Caesar
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2021, 05:37:13 pm »
Just a note to say I have often encountered error messages when sending auction notes, but the messages actually get sent. Look in your sent box and you may find the message was sent.

Virgil

Offline Derek S2

• Legionary
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 01:01:25 pm »
Thx Virgil, i was encountering Errors and assumed they were not sending, but looking at the sent box shows i was spamming the poor user in my attempts :)

Offline Virgil H

• Caesar
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 11:38:03 pm »
I know this is a late reply but I have been really busy and trying to catch up. I just have to laugh at your comment about spamming. I think I probably sent one seller ten notes before I realized what was going on. Maybe even the same person, and he is a nice guy . LOL.

Virgil

All coins are guaranteed for eternity