Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Starting my Ancient Coins Collection  (Read 842 times)

Offline Trajanus

• Praetorian
Starting my Ancient Coins Collection
« on: August 22, 2021, 08:13:24 pm »
Hey everybody I am new to ancient coin collecting and I have yet to get an ancient Roman coin. I am looking for coins from the reigns of Augustus, Claudius, Vespasian, Trajan, Hadrian, and Marcus Aurelius. I would love to finally get my first Roman coin if anybody has any for sale please feel free to speak to me. I would prefer to trade, but I am open to buying them as well if we cannot make a trade. Thank you all and I am so excited to be apart of this community.

Offline Akropolis

• Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
    • Akropolis Ancient Coins
Re: Starting my Ancient Coins Collection
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 08:20:20 pm »
The owner of this forum has plenty of nice coins for sale. And you can be confident of their authenticity.
Click on “Shop” on the toolbar above.
PeteB

All coins are guaranteed for eternity