Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Torex Coin Show - Toronto  (Read 534 times)

Offline wolfgang336

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Aut Caesar Aut Nullus
Torex Coin Show - Toronto
« on: January 15, 2022, 02:15:53 pm »
I see that the Torex show plans to proceed on February 26 and 27.

I haven't been to Torex in many years; is there a reasonable showing of ancient dealers?

Is anybody here planning on attending?

Evan

Offline Jay GT4

• Tribunus Plebis 2021
  • Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Leave the gun, take the Canoli!
Re: Torex Coin Show - Toronto
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2022, 02:21:03 pm »
Hi Evan.  The last email I got from Torex is that they're waiting to see what will happen in the next few weeks with covid numbers. There are usually at least 3 ancient dealers at the show.  I attended the last one and I thought it was run very safely.

From the email:

"TOREX will announce whether the February 26 & 27 TOREX Coin Show will go ahead soon after the Ontario government updates the province on January 26. My hope is that things will improve by then, restrictions will be lifted, and TOREX will be able to host a fun and safe February event. Stay tuned!"

Offline wolfgang336

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Aut Caesar Aut Nullus
Re: Torex Coin Show - Toronto
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 10:56:59 pm »
Perhaps I'll float this back to the top given that this is next weekend (and apparently has not been cancelled). Maybe a mod can move this to Ancient Coins, where it might get more exposure?

Evan

All coins are guaranteed for eternity