Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Numiswiki Maps of the Ancient World  (Read 975 times)

Offline Virgil H

• IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
Numiswiki Maps of the Ancient World
« on: October 19, 2021, 02:36:31 pm »
I wanted to draw attention to the link under the Forum section title for Maps of the Ancient World.

Just in case anyone didn't already know, this is a very nice Numiswiki section if you like or need to find a map. And if you know of any maps not here, please add them.
Link: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/ancient-maps/index.php

Regards,
Virgil

Offline Virgil H

• IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
Re: Numiswiki Maps of the Ancient World
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 02:49:50 pm »
I just tried to add a map and it looks like this actually isn't part of the Numiswiki, but a separate Forum site. Sorry for any confusion, still a great resource. Please ignore my comment on adding maps.

Virgil

All coins are guaranteed for eternity