Announcements and Help > FORVM Announcements and Website Help

FORVM Member of the Year 2006 Poll !!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bacchus:
Congratulations to both Pat and Jochen - two very worthy 'winners' indeed.  It takes time as well as knowledge to contribute so much which I am sure many members recognise.

MAlcolm

moonmoth:
I see no titles anywhere except in messages of congratulation.   To those, I add my own.  They are well deserved.

Is there an official announcement anywhere?

maridvnvm:
I would also like to add my congratulations to both Pat and Jochen. Thoroughly well deserved awards and recognition of a real contribution to the boards.
Regards,
Martin

Pep:

--- Quote from: moonmoth on February 17, 2007, 01:25:52 am ---I see no titles anywhere except in messages of congratulation.   To those, I add my own.  They are well deserved.

--- End quote ---

The titles are the first things listed underneath their usernames.  Since both recipients have posted here, you can scroll up to see the titles to the left of their posts.

--- Quote from: moonmoth on February 17, 2007, 01:25:52 am ---Is there an official announcement anywhere?

--- End quote ---

This is it, I guess.  I saw those titles and came to this thread to offer my congrats.

Kevin  :)

moonmoth:
Oh, I see, you mean the titles on the left under the usernames!  I was looking for them in the poll itself.  Well, excellent, the titles are well deserved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version