Announcements and Help > FORVM Announcements and Website Help

FORVM Member of the Year 2005

<< < (2/8) > >>

Bacchus:
I would find this really difficult.  Both Pat and Curtis are experts in the fields I am interested in (as well as others) and both have been more than helpful - through PM's & other correspondence.  Jochen and Pscipio are always quick of the mark in attribution help, to new and experienced alike (note how I didn't say old :).  There are unsung heros like *Alex, J. Victoria, Lawrence Woolslayer and others who have been slaving away on the Numiswiki project - behind the scenes, so to speak.  There are , of course, many others who I have noticed giving excellent contributions, but the above are the ones, that have caught my eye.

I think I'll pick *Alex, for the reason that alot of effort has probably gone nu-noticed by the "masses"  (Bread & games etc.)  Hopefully someone will pick the others I've named

All the best

-:Bacchus:-

Jochen:
I think after Curtis Clay, award winner of the last year, it is Patricia Lawrence who deserves this award most. It is always a pleasure to read her profound comments which add a new dimension to our hobby often going vast beyond the coin on its own.

Best regards

slokind:
Don't forget Steve Minnoch!  He has more breadth than I have and has helped me repeatedly.  I also agree with all the other nominations.
Pat L.

Joe Sermarini:
Jochen
Curtis Clay
slokind (Patricia Lawrence)
Barry Murphy
Pep (Kevin)
*Alex
Steve Minnoch

These members appear to have been nominated but need seconds (takes two members to nominate one).

whitetd49:
They are all deserving.  To make it official, I'll second the nomination of slokind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version