Resources > The Members' Gallery

Steve P's Sweet Gallery

(1/168) > >>

stevex6:
I will start posting some of my cool coins once I get a free sec (sorry, I didn't realize that your Forvm-Galleries are merely a thread with your name on it!) ... I thought I'd have to be tech-fancy and learn some fancy posting-tricks (sorry for being so slow)

I guess I'll start at the beginning with a cool archaic punch example ...

Lydia AR Siglos

David Atherton:
You can do it by creating a thread, but there is also this https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/

The member's gallery used to have its own tab at the top of the discussion board's home page but now it is hidden in a drop down menu. As you have demonstrated it is not easy to find! I wish it was more prominent.

Enodia:

--- Quote from: Steve P on October 25, 2017, 06:27:46 pm ---I will start posting some of my cool coins once I get a free sec (sorry, I didn't realize that your Forvm-Galleries are merely a thread with your name on it!) ...
--- End quote ---

it is much more than that.
it is a highly detailed (or should be at least), searchable database which is a much overlooked reference, imo.
with some of the coins I've seen in your collection you really should create one, and then link to it at the bottom of your posts. see the links at the bottom of this post for my example...

~ Peter

Jay GT4:
But only if you're feeling up to it!

stevex6:
 :-\
 :grapes:

Thanks for your advice ... maybe I'll look into it afterwards?

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version