Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: 10% Off Store-Wide Holiday Sale  (Read 781 times)

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
10% Off Store-Wide Holiday Sale
« on: May 28, 2021, 10:49:22 am »
We just started a 10% off sale, ending 3 June.

If you haven't purchased from Forum in while, please do. Spring and early summer are our slowest times, so slow that we can have months that don't make a profit. We need your support to maintain the Discussion, Members' Gallery and other resources on this website. Thanks!
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline Tracy Aiello

• Caesar
Re: 10% Off Store-Wide Holiday Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 06:28:11 pm »
Hi Joe,

Thank you again for the Member’s Gallery, Discussion Board, NumisWiki, and all of the other great resources that you maintain, upgrade, and provide without cost to us, the users.

I saw your post above so I took the opportunity to scour areas of your shop that I normally wouldn’t look in, and found a wonderful archaic origin coin from Troas that spoke to me.

To everyone that uses Joe’s site, I urge you to comb through the shop and support Joe by purchasing something this weekend.

All the best.

Tracy

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: 10% Off Store-Wide Holiday Sale
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2021, 06:28:50 pm »
Thanks Tracy.
Joseph Sermarini