Numismatic and History Discussion Forums > Parthian and Other Eastern Coins Discussion Forum

"Sasanian coins" on grifterrec.com, pending renewal?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Joe Sermarini:
I am sorry to hear about Tom Mallon's passing.  His website was a Forum website award winner.  I depended on it for attribution of Sasanian coins. Unfortunately, he did not take advantage of our free backup space for award winners.  Much of the site does appear on the wayback machine.  I am copying the Sasanian mints page to NumisWiki.  I can only assume Tom would prefer that to it essentially disappearing.

If anyone knows his family, please contact them and see if we can do anything to help resurrect the site.  I would gladly host it free.

pfitzner:
Yesterday, I called Tom's wife, Nancie. The grifterrec domain has been renewed, and as of last night I have been able to access the site.

Robert_Brenchley:
Good news!

Constantine IV:
 +++ I'm really glad Tom's tremendous work will continue, a legacy to the world of Numismatics.

Kamnaskires:

--- Quote from: pfitzner on June 30, 2014, 01:50:45 pm ---Yesterday, I called Tom's wife, Nancie. The grifterrec domain has been renewed, and as of last night I have been able to access the site.

--- End quote ---

Excellent!  Thanks for relaying the news, Pfitzner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version