Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: RPC II  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Aleph

• Consul
RPC II
« on: August 12, 2007, 10:10:16 am »
Hi All,
Does anyone know if there are plans to reprint RPC II?  I was considering finding a copy but it is quite pricey.  Also, are there multiple printings so far and if so, are there any differences in the printings?
Thanks
Kevin

PS  Does anybody know the status of RIC II.  I am eagerly awaiting the revised edition (discussed on Forum boards) but am curious if I will be waiting 3 months or 5 years.

Offline David Atherton

• Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • The meaning of life can be found in a coin.
    • Flavian Fanatic Blog
Re: RPC II
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 09:17:34 am »
PS  Does anybody know the status of RIC II.  I am eagerly awaiting the revised edition (discussed on Forum boards) but am curious if I will be waiting 3 months or 5 years.

I'm also eagerly awaiting this new edition. I'm sure it will be worth the wait, no matter how much longer it will be...

Offline iwaniw

• Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
Re: RPC II
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 10:52:10 pm »
There is a second supplement to both RPC 1 and 2 on the net. I don't have the link handy, but you should be able to locate it on google.

Part 4 is also on the net, as a database which can be searched.

Iwaniw

All coins are guaranteed for eternity