Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 August!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 1 August!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

Recent Additions to Forum's Shop

Author Topic: Is it time for round 8?  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Bobicus

• Praetorian
  • He drank too deep from the draught of philosophy.
Is it time for round 8?
« on: April 19, 2006, 07:30:53 pm »
It looks like it has been 6 months, and it looks like there are at least 5 ( correction 6) entries ready.

Bob
They create a desert and call it prosperity.

Online Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: Is it time for round 8?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 08:37:04 pm »
Lets give it until Saturday for our 8th contestant to come forward.  There are a lot of folks with coins to enter. 
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Bill Perry

Re: Is it time for round 8?
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 02:35:01 pm »
Yay!

I've personally decided I need to just stick to this competition for my coin buying as my intial overexuberance in uncleaned coins has taught me I'm not into mass coin cleaning. I think I prefer the few... the proud... the FORVM uncleaned 5.

So lets move this puppy along so I can buy my next batch of 5 - when this one's over of course. In the mean time I'm going to save my other bags of unlceans for my children and leave them bagged. I'm out of the mass cleaning stuff - well ... I guess in a year I will be :(

Looking forward to the next competition! As its all in the chase - not the finish for me :)

All coins are guaranteed for eternity