Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: How to set up a second gallery using subset of coins?  (Read 590 times)

Offline Mark R1

• Consul
    • My Gallery
How to set up a second gallery using subset of coins?
« on: February 28, 2022, 04:57:16 pm »
Hello folks,

I want to do a second gallery that only includes coins that have animals in them. I was able to set up the new gallery called "Mark's Zoo" but I only seem to be able to move a coin from my complete gallery to the new one. What I want to do is copy them so they reside in both places.

Thanks!

Mark

Offline Jay GT4

• Tribunus Plebis 2021
  • Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Leave the gun, take the Canoli!
Re: How to set up a second gallery using subset of coins?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2022, 06:58:43 pm »
I don't think that's possible Mark.  You have to put a new image into each gallery

Offline Callimachus

• Caesar
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2022, 10:17:21 pm »
I don't think that's possible Mark.  You have to put a new image into each gallery

And that is not hard -- at least on my Apple computer.
just drag the image from your old gallery to your computer desktop; then insert it into the new gallery.
Copy & Paste your text from the old gallery, and then paste it into the new gallery.
It would help to have 2 windows or tabs open on your browser.

Offline Mark R1

• Consul
    • My Gallery
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2022, 09:35:46 am »
Thanks guys. I’ll work on it.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity