Buying and Selling > Forum's Coins and Antiquities Consignment Shop

New Section Roman Imperial Coins Arranged by Mint

(1/2) > >>

Joe Sermarini:
We have added a new menu section with Roman imperial coins arranged by mint.  Please take a look:

https://www.forumancientcoins.com/catalog/roman-and-greek-coins.asp?vpar=1947&pos=0#Roman Imperial Mints

Not all available coins are in the applicable folders yet (but most are). 

The headers are still a bit rough and may need corrections.  If you have corrections, additions or suggestions for the headers or any aspect of the new Imperal Mints section, please let me know. 

casata137ec:
That's cool, thanks Joe.

Chris

Joe Sermarini:
Thanks for looking. 

casata137ec:
I do have a suggestion actually. Could the "provincial antioch" and "provincial egypt" (at least Alexandria) coins be included in their repective "roman mints" section? It seems a bit cumbersome to have to look at both to find out what section a particular coin type is listed. I am assuming you sectioned these differently due to the languages (Greek vs. Latin) used on the coinage?

Chris

Joe Sermarini:
Eventually the provincial section will be expanded.  They are separated because provincial coins are local coins.  Even if the language is Latin, if the coin was struck for local use, it is provincial.  I don't think mixing them together would be an improvement. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version