Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: A Convocation of Eagles  (Read 12326 times)

Offline *Alex

• Tribunus Plebis 2022
  • IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
  • Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.

Offline cicerokid

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
Re: A Convocation of Eagles
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2022, 11:33:27 am »
So are you going to add information and write something about them? When I used to write about Athenian Newstyle coins I always gave full info and what researches I was doing...mainly  to THUNDEROUS SILENCE. Have a look on my  gallery for how it should be done.
Timeo Danaos afferentem coronas

Offline *Alex

• Tribunus Plebis 2022
  • IMPERATOR
  • Caesar
  • Etiam Iovis omnibus placere non possunt.
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2022, 12:27:12 pm »
Click on the links above the pictures. Judging by your comment, obviously you have never visited any gallery of mine. Apologies accepted in advance.  ;D

Alex

Offline Ron C2

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Qvod perierat adhvc exstat nvmmorvm
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2022, 02:53:25 pm »
Note - I parted off the discussion on who and how members participate and the value they add, and moved it to the more general "Ancient Coin Forum".  All good discussion, but better placed outside the Members' Galleries forum.
My Ancient Coin Gallery: Click here

R. Cormier, Ottawa

All coins are guaranteed for eternity