Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Friday night cleaning/coin chat  (Read 998 times)

Offline casata137ec

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Trying not to screw up...one coin at a time...
Friday night cleaning/coin chat
« on: January 09, 2008, 08:33:52 am »
Morning all,

I hope I am stepping over my bounds here, but for the last few weeks, Johnny and myself have been getting together on the chat on Friday nights to talk about cleaning, great finds, life in general, anything and everything. It's not formal in the least and is, I think, a great way to get to know the community and our peers. We usually are on around 8:00pm CST (GMT -6) and are on for a couple of hours. If anyone is interested we will be there this Friday night and are inviting any and all to join us.

Chris
Salus Populi Suprema Lex Esto - Missouri 1822

My gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=19691

Offline casata137ec

• Procurator Caesaris
  • Caesar
  • Trying not to screw up...one coin at a time...
Re: Friday night cleaning/coin chat
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 10:20:01 pm »
Well, last friday night we officially doubled our usual attendance (we had 4 people!! woo hoo!). The usual merriment (<---spelling?)ensued, culminating with a discussion on multi-colored severan coins. Any and all are invited this friday night at the usual time (8pm CST -6GMT 2000h).

Chris
Salus Populi Suprema Lex Esto - Missouri 1822

My gallery: https://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/index.php?cat=19691

All coins are guaranteed for eternity