Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Where to do part-time postgraduate Numismatic studies?  (Read 973 times)

Offline tjaart

• Consul
Where to do part-time postgraduate Numismatic studies?
« on: March 25, 2019, 04:23:50 pm »
Dear board,

I have recently been toying with the idea of doing some postgraduate research in Numismatics. I have looked around a bit (mostly UK universities as I am based in Europe) but have not found much. And the ones that I have found were relatively expensive for part-time e.g. Warwick charges GBP15,000 per year for part time. I am basically looking for a university with a decent Numismatic reputation that allows distance-based (remote) part-time postgraduate degrees with a focus on numismatics.

I know a couple of people on the board have some postgraduate degrees and were wondering if you could provide any input? Any requirements that are considered general requirements for numismatics? Any suggested universities?

Thanks!

All coins are guaranteed for eternity