Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Help  (Read 417 times)

Offline Jon J

• Praetorian
Help
« on: May 19, 2023, 06:31:18 am »
Greetings,

I would like to ask for help in buying an antique coin. Namely, I would like to buy a coin of Dionysius the Elder of Syracuse. I wouldn't want to stumble upon a fake coinage. I see that on ebay there are a lot of his coins (in somewhat worse condition) of 40 or so euros, which look original in the picture, let's say like this picture below. I don't know if this is generally a realistic price. What would be your advice?

Thank you

Offline djmacdo

• Tribunus Plebis 2017
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • I love this forum!
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2023, 11:30:57 am »
Please read the rules.  We do not preview purchases here.  If you do not know and trust the seller, do not buy.

Offline Serendipity

• Consul
    • My Gallery
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2023, 04:16:46 pm »
I can assure you that you will find realistically priced authentic ancient coins in the Forum shop which is highlighted for your convenience. That’s the best advice that I can give you.

Offline Jon J

• Praetorian
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2023, 07:08:48 am »
Thanks for the advice, I'm already looking at some from the site.

Thank you

All coins are guaranteed for eternity