Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Nomination NFSL meteoritestuff  (Read 541 times)

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: Nomination NFSL meteoritestuff
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2021, 11:20:32 pm »
meteoritestuff added to the NFSL.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

Offline Oceanbreeze

• Consul
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 10:33:04 pm »
I had a good laugh reading description of their fake coins.
"Showing Ancient Container Of Roman Garum Fish Sauce WOW"..... fish sauce. No more, no less. I thought it was always a bottle of Moet Chandon our Roman ancestors use to leave on altar for Gods.

Offline Virgil H

• Caesar
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 10:53:56 pm »
Funny. I had some wine once in Italy that was supposedly made the way the Romans made it. Whatever it was, blech!
Virgil

Offline djmacdo

• Tribunus Plebis 2017
  • Procurator Monetae
  • Caesar
  • I love this forum!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2021, 08:34:33 am »
The Greeks still make and drink Retsina, a rose flavored with resin.  The resin was originally used to waterproof (or rather wineproof) amphoras, and they developed a taste for it.  It is sort like a decent rose with some kerosene to give a little more body.  It also cleans tarnish off of silver fillings.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity