Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. 10% Off Store-Wide Sale Until 2 April!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: I was offered this lot of 103 roman coins, is it worth it?  (Read 437 times)

Offline Richard, Sweden

• Auxiliary
I was offered this lot of 103 roman coins, is it worth it?
« on: November 14, 2022, 05:22:55 am »
I found this lot of 103 roman coins today...

It seems that the quality isn't so bad for about the around the half of them. The seller want 1 500 swedish kronor for them, which at the time of writing corresponds to approx $144. Should I put a bid? Well, I can't just in this case, but it comes up similar offers regularly. So if they still remaining there next mounth maybe?

Offline Joe Sermarini

• Owner, President
  • FORVM STAFF
  • Caesar
  • All Coins Guaranteed for Eternity.
    • FORVM ANCIENT COINS
Re: I was offered this lot of 103 roman coins, is it worth it?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2022, 07:16:38 pm »
On this board we do not discuss prices or give advice on making purchases. There are two reasons for this. First, we believe that sort of discussion is far less interesting than the numismatics, history, mythology, archeology, and other subjects that are the primary topics here. Second, FORVM ANCIENT COINS is a shop. We want to encourage you to buy from this shop and from our members that are designated Procurator Monetae.

Just this once... Seems like a very good buy to me.
Joseph Sermarini
Owner, President
FORVM ANCIENT COINS

All coins are guaranteed for eternity