Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: Georgian coins (medieval, islamic and not only)  (Read 1856 times)

i-xan

Georgian coins (medieval, islamic and not only)
« on: December 26, 2004, 03:20:07 am »
I've decided to make this posting here as the majority of Georgian monetary issues are medieval and islamic as well.

Georgian coins (struck in Georgia in Transcaucasia) are of primary interest for me so I'd like to ask whether here's anyone with similar interests?

It might be interesting to share ideas, to intercommunicate with each other.

Offline Istinpolin

• Caesar
Re: Georgian coins (medieval, islamic and not only)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 05:33:54 pm »
Hi

Yes, I am very interested in Ottoman coins minted in Tiflis and Shirvan.
Check this website out. Irakli a friend has prepared excellent research on this topic
http://www.zeno.ru/showgallery.php?cat=1824

Burak

i-xan

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 04:20:05 pm »
Dear Burak, I was really pleased to hear your appreciation.  :angel:

I'm Irakli/uva/i-xan.

What about your email? Probably you've not been checking your mailbox for a while.

Best regards,
Irakli/i-xan

i-xan

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 02:54:32 pm »
I'm proud and delighted to announce that we managed to collect 627 entries in our database - http://www.zeno.ru/showgallery.php?cat=1824
mainly coins, but paper notes as well
all in less than one year.
And I'd like to express my gratitude to all members of Zeno Oriental Coins database who contributed.

All coins are guaranteed for eternity