Classical Numismatics Discussion
  Welcome Guest. Please login or register. All Items Purchased From Forum Ancient Coins Are Guaranteed Authentic For Eternity!!! Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Expert Authentication - Accurate Descriptions - Reasonable Prices - Coins From Under $10 To Museum Quality Rarities Welcome Guest. Please login or register. Internet challenged? We Are Happy To Take Your Order Over The Phone 252-646-1958 Explore Our Website And Find Joy In The History, Numismatics, Art, Mythology, And Geography Of Coins!!! Support Our Efforts To Serve The Classical Numismatics Community - Shop At Forum Ancient Coins

New & Reduced

Author Topic: I need help please  (Read 921 times)

rammstein

I need help please
« on: June 28, 2010, 07:19:29 am »
Good day
I am new to the forum here and hope that I not made a mistake with the topic
I am a beginner in the hobby and I need your help to identify coins are fake or real
My opinion is that I am deceived and stolen (I live in a country where everyday occurrence) and that the coins are not true
I am 90% sure that the fake coins, left me 10% of hope that I was wrong
Thank you for your precious help and I hope to learn a lot from real professionals
nice greetings
Rammstein

Cayo Julio César

Re: I need help please
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 07:26:30 am »
The denarius is fake 100%.
Electrotyping? or...  cast?

Best regards.

Offline Philoromaos

• Caesar
  • NVNC EST BIBENDVM
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 07:29:39 am »
All fakes unfortunatly. Is there any way you can get your money back?

Offline Galaxy

• Consul
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 08:28:34 am »
Yes, every coin there is fake, unfortunately

Offline commodus

• Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus
  • Deceased Member
  • Caesar
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 11:20:03 am »
Only one coin per thread, please.
Eric Brock (1966 - 2011)

Offline vitellivs

• Caesar
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 03:08:50 am »
you should start with some common pieces/rulers... not with Tranquillina...

Torsten

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 05:25:01 am »
he should first buy only from reputable dealers

rammstein

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 06:14:52 am »
All fakes unfortunatly. Is there any way you can get your money back?

no way to get the money back :'( :'( but I will try in any case even if the force used, I lost a few thousand euros and I'm disappointed I lost the will for a hobby all I had I invested in this collection and now have nothing
collectors in Europe destroyed fake coins that come directly from Bulgaria through my country and further to Europe it is the kind of people who watch just to cheat and rob somebody and there is scum in my country to cooperate with the Bulgarians
scum fraud beginners (like me for example), while experienced collectors with no chance to pass
In any case, thank you all for your help and the forum moderator apology for mistakes I made with pictures
Is my  great honor to me be here with you on the forum and learn from your experienced so I would not make same mistake again

rammstein

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2010, 06:38:31 am »
he should first buy only from reputable dealers

There are no such people in my country, all lying as I said just scum who are waiting to cheat someone
The safest option is buying directly at the people who found coins with metal detectors, there is the most secure shopping
After this what happened to me I'll probably start looking for coins with the detector and will not have to deal with scum

Offline Goltbeeck

• Praetorian
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2010, 07:07:29 am »
What country do you live if its so bad and all coins from Bulgaria comming through?
I can't imagine a country with only bad people living there...  :-[

Marcel

rammstein

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 10:00:11 am »
What country do you live if its so bad and all coins from Bulgaria comming through?
I can't imagine a country with only bad people living there...  :-[

Marcel

hello Marcel
I live in one state from the former Yugoslavia. I do not want to be a misunderstood when I said that only bad people live in it, good people working every day and every day struggle with the problems of modern life, the crisis in the world lack the money and so on.. But not involved in numismatics because simply have not the time not the money for it, because it's expensive hobby and it takes a lot of knowledge and love of numismatic, they just live in their world
The problem of the scum that will not do anything to, that people simply prefer to live without work.
Easier for them to trick someone newcomer as was the case with me. :-\
I read a post on the forum you're just writing about it, you'll probably remember it
That's about it briefly I do not want more drowning people on the forum  with these things
I'll just simply say watch the coins that come from the Balkans, around the eyes open and watch what you buy, not to be cheated like me :'( :'(

All coins are guaranteed for eternity