Announcements and Help > FORVM Announcements and Website Help

Tribunus Plebis (FORVM Member of the Year) Poll

<< < (2/3) > >>

wolfgang336:
I too am rather surprised and flattered to find my name on a list of people that includes Curtis, Kevin, and Salem. Everybody on the list put forward a tremoundous amount of effort and expertise to help out everybody who needed it, which can only make for an amazing Forum for us to gather. Of course we can't forget Joe and Alex and Sorin (webmaster), who make the whole thing possible!

Evan

Joe Sermarini:
Thanks to a member's correction of my poor Latin grammar, we have a small change to our member of the year award.  The corrected title is Tribuna Plebis for a female or Tribunus Plebis for a male.   A two time winner will be a  Tribuna Plebis Perpetua (for a female) or Tribunus Plebis Perpetuus (for a male).

Joe Sermarini:
Only a few more days to vote!

Joe Sermarini:
Congratulations to Curtis Clay our Tribunus Plebis 2004 (Member of the Year)!  Curtis brings to the board his extraordinary expertise, but perhaps even more impressive is his continuous generous assistance to our members.  He has helped so many of our members this year with attribution, concerns of forgery, historical questions, and so on.  When I see a post from Curtis, I almost always think this whole thread needs to go to our Numism board.  His selection by our members was certainly well deserved.  Thanks Curtis!  

Robert_Brenchley:
It would have been an embarrassment if I'd been elected in such company! I didn't think it was likely though. Congratulations, Curtis, its well deserved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version